The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Nikon D3s

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
I'm shooting medium format exclusively these days so I'm very reluctantly looking to sell my Nikon gear.

I have a great condition Nikon D3s, US model, purchased new by me. I'm including with the camera 4x EN4a batteries plus DK-17M & standard viewfinder eyepieces. Body has a very small mark on the front bottom corner as can be seen from the photos caused simply by resting the camera down when shooting in the field. I will include the RRS L bracket which has been on the camera since day one and also serves to protect it. I have a Giottos LCD cover glass fitted.

Camera comes with all boxes & manuals, unused accessories/straps etc. Charger & 4 batteries. I will include copy of receipt etc. I can also include a Thom Hogan D3s guide as well.

Camera has been perfect from day one and operates just like new. As mentioned, I'm ONLY selling because I'm shooting medium format almost exclusively now and so I'm investing in more lenses for that platform. In an ideal world I'd never sell this camera.

Looking for $4500 to me. PayPal accepted but you must add 3% for this unless paying by eCheck or personal payment. I will ship free to CONUS. Not really interested in selling outside of the US due to shipping concerns.

Pictures here:
http://gallery.me.com/grahamwelland#100244&bgcolor=black&view=grid

Last edited: