The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: 24" iMac - only $550 !!!

bradhusick

PRICE DROP TO $550 !!!

Original owner selling beautiful white Apple iMac 24" 2.16GHz Core2Duo with 2GB RAM, 250GB HD, bluetooth, Snow Leopard OS. This machine is in top condition and works beautifully. Built-in iSight camera for video conferencing. Apple wireless remote. Apple Wireless keyboard, Apple mouse. Non-smoking home, no pets. In original box! Built in 2007.

I use this Mac in the family room area for the whole family to enjoy, watch movies, photo slide shows, video chats, music, etc. It's not a Photoshop workhorse, but it makes a wonderful addition to any Mac home. Together with an external drive it makes a most awesome family media center.

Shipping at actual cost. Located in Seattle. No trades please.

Last edited:

bradhusick

Re: FS: 24" iMac - only $750

Okay, bump for a great system. I'll toss in ground shipping (CONUS) for $20.

I did a fresh install of Snow Leopard and there's still 243 GB free on the hard drive.