The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Pentax K5 (Black) and DA 21mm f/3.2

Amin

ALL SOLD

I'm selling a black Pentax K5 and DA 21/3.2. Reason for selling is that I don't want to continue using two systems and prefer my Micro 4/3 gear to the Pentax.

The K5 body was purchased from si_film on the FredMiranda board. He bought it from Amazon on March 29, 2011 and sold to me new in box (unused). Comes with box and all original items. I removed the strap connectors since I don't use a strap. Of course those will be provided as well so you can reattach them if you want.

The camera is in perfect condition [Update: I just noticed subtle rub marks on the hot shoe cover]. I haven't checked for any "sensor stain issue" and make no warranty against the presence of or future development of such. SN is 4002607, and I am providing the paperwork and copy of purchase invoice. I have had zero issues with this camera and have not bothered to check (or update) the firmware version.

Firm asking price for the K5 (body only) is $1100 which includes PayPal fee and US shipping. Regular PayPal only (no eCheck or Gift). Please no offers unless you have PayPal ready to go. No trades.

Also selling a Pentax DA 21mm f/3.2 which I recently purchased on the GetDPI board from Rich M. The lens is in excellent condition and comes with pouch, hood, caps, and box. The box has seen better days, but the lens looks perfect to me.

Firm asking price for the DA21 is $395 which includes PayPal fee and US shipping. Regular PayPal only (no eCheck or Gift). Please no offers unless you have PayPal ready to go. No trades.

Firm asking price for the camera and lens together is $1445

Last edited:

jonoslack

Re: FS: Pentax K5 (Black) and DA 21mm f/3.2

HI Amin
Sorry to see it didn't satisfy.
I've sent you a PM on the DA21

all the best

Amin

Hi Jono,

Sent you an email and am holding the lens for you. Camera did satisfy, but I've never felt very comfortable with two simultaneous systems.

Amin

Amin

Both K5 and DA 21 are still available. Jono decided against buying the lens from me after consideration of VAT, etc.

jonoslack

Both K5 and DA 21 are still available. Jono decided against buying the lens from me after consideration of VAT, etc.
Hi Amin
Congratulations on the sale - good prices, honest guy; what else would you expect.
I'm sorry I dithered, I'll probably regret it now :ROTFL:

all the best