The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Contax 3.4/35-70mm - Nikon F mount converted

Sparky16

Legendary Contax Zeiss 3.4/35-70mm zoom converted to Nikon F mount using Leitax conversion kit. Rather than convert this back to original C mount for use on my current Canon EF(with adapter), I'm offering here for Nikon users.

There is an issue; the last photo of this lens shows small dent and an indentation just above aperture ring. This causes a bit of stiffness(just a bit, mind you) when you zoom and focus. Focusing and zooming is smooth, but very slight stiffness around 35mm end.
Shows some signs of use, but this lens is still in good to EX- condition. Of course non of these imperfections have anything to do with getting the typical very sharp, brilliant, contrasty images that this lens is famous for.

Lens comes with Contax front cap and Contax metal hood with 67-86mm adapter ring...Fotodiox Pro brand adapter for Contax to EF mount and parts from original Contax mount(if you want to convert back to C mount). No rear cap. It came with Canon rear cap, but it doesn't fit anymore.

Asking $525 net to me. I'll pay USPS priority mail shipping.