The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica 18mm Super Elmar

dannh

I bought this lens about a year ago and it's seen light use since then. The condition of the lens is excellent, it would be hard to distinguish this lens from brand new. The only piece of this lens that are not in new condition are the front and back caps, which both show the expected signs of use that any plastic front and back cap would show. The rest of the lens is flawless. The lens is 6-bit coded (they all are) and includes original box, both caps, instruction manual and leather pouch.

I'm also selling a Zeiss 18mm viewfinder which is also in really great shape. See pictures of both below.

Price: $2700 for the 18mm alone, or $3000 for the lens + finder. If the lens sells first, I'll sell the finder alone for $350.

These prices include shipping, but not paypal fees. You're choice if you want to do payola gift option or not. Paypal and US sale only. I've bought and sold a number of items here with good feedback.

Note: I don't know what this lens should be priced at, as I can't find a single used sale. I've priced lower than ebay, so that should be a good start. I'll let the market take things from here.

Pictures: