The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Sigma DP-1 with Accessories!

jmooney

Hi All,

I have for sale an excellent condition DP-1. All functions work as they should. The only blemish I can find is there in 1 pixel on the LCD that shows as green. This in no way affects the use of enjoyment of the camera. I purchased this camera used recently and am selling it to fund another gear purchase.

Included are:

Sigma DP-1 Camera with box and cables
Richard Freniac Grip (installed)
Brand New HA-11 Hood and filter adapter.
Step up ring to use 52mm filters with the adapter
46mm lens cap to use with the filter adapter if you leave it on the camera
DP-1 Magic Lantern Guide

Asking $295 shipped in the US. Foreign please PM for quote.

I am going on a trip at the end of the week and would love to move this along prior to leaving. Offers gladly entertained

The fine print:

All items are sold AS-IS, no returns. I make every effort to give you an accurate description and am happy to answer questions via PM or email. Mr. Momming little kids 3 nights a week and most weekends don't make phone calls possible so PM or email it must be. I prefer Paypal and would appreciate it being sent as a gift, but that is solely up to the buyer if they want to do that or not. Shipping will be USPS Priority with full insurance. Please feel free to check out my eBay feedback under jmooney776 and RFF as jmooney.