The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD Lotsa Canon Gear for M8: 70-200mm IS,24-70mm, 24-105mm IS, extender 1.4X II, 7D

cyberguru

All prices are net to me local pickup preferred @ Pasadena, CA. Buyer to pay shipping and Paypal fees if buyer prefers to ship.

Willing to trade for M8, M8.2 or obo.

Thank you for looking, photos coming soon.

Canon 7D - Asking $SOLD
Comes with: Orginal box and everything in it.
Condition: Mint, No Scratches, No Issues.
Actuations: Update after I download the cancount SW

Canon 70-200mm IS ver I - Asking $SOLD
Date Code: UW0216
Comes with: L Canvas Pouch, Manual. (Missing Box)
Condition: Body and tripod mount is scuff free. Front and back lens elements are clean with no scratches. Hood has some scuffs from normal use in and out of camera bag. Mint. Always had filter on.

Canon 24-70mm - Asking $SOLD
Date Code: us0603
Comes with: L Leather Pouch, (Missing Box)
Condition: Body is scuff free. Front and back lens elements are clean with no scratches. Hood has some scuffs from normal use in and out of camera bag. Always had filter on.

Canon 24-105mm IS - Asking $SOLD
Date Code: UV0510
Comes with: Comes with orginal box and everything in it + Plus UV Filter.
Condition: Body is scuff free. Front and back lens elements are clean with no scratches. Mint. Always had filter on.

Canon Extender 1.4X II - Asking $SOLD
Date Code: UW0502
Comes with: L Leather Pouch, (Missing Box)
Condition: Body is scuff free. Front and back lens elements are clean with no scratches. Hardly used. Mint.

Last edited:

cyberguru

Re: FS/T Lotsa Canon Gear for M8: 70-200mm IS,24-70mm, 24-105mm IS, extender 1.4X II,

Entire Package SOLD