The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Canon 5D

woodyspedden

Hey Guys

I have long had a 5D to use with (what we used to call on Fred Miranda, Alternative Lenses).

I just had it serviced and got a new mirror box and mirror to take the place of my shaved mirror which I used with all the C/Y lenses etc. Loved this little beast as it allowed me to use my great C/Y lenses (particularly the 85 1.2 50 Jahre (Maybe the best portrait lens on the planet LOLOLOL) and the long 100-300 C/Y which is still a relative bargain. So I am selling the 5D, the 85 1.2 and the 100-300. The lenses are basically new in box and the 5D is excellent. I am looking to get $1500 for the 5D. $1500 for the 100-300 and $5K for the 85 1.2 50 Jahre. Folks you can't get it better than this.......trust me. Pham Minh Son said that my 85 1.2 was the best copy of this lens he had ever seen. Likewise he loved the 100-300 which is so pristine. The 5D was CLA'd as well as getting a new mirror box and mirror assembly to get rid of the shaved down mirror I had. This was (for me) a very expensive experiment to get use from my Contax stuff. I do say though, that for two years it was one of my most used lenses and bodies so I have no complaints really. It became one of my workhorse cameras. Cost me almost $500 to get the new mirror box and mirror and to have the whole deal CLA'd so not the end of the world. Someone out there will get a very good deal.

Let me know if you are interested in the whole deal, lenses only, body only......you know the drill.

I am looking to sell to get more of the MFDB stuff from Hassy.

All the best

Woody