The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Canon 24-105 IS F4 - $825

theflyer

well, the time has come to start paring down my DSLR package as i await the arrival of an M8.2.

up for sale are the following lenses:

70-200 IS F4 zoom - this lens was purchased just over a year ago but has only left the house twice. it's in excellent to mint condition, no marks, scratches, dings or anything on the body or the glass. comes with both caps, the hood (which does have a few rub marks from coming in and out of the bag), lens pouch and the original box.

Price: $910, shipped via insured Priority Mail to the CONUSA, including PP fees.

24-105 IS F4 zoom - this was the kit lens that came with my 5D MkII. overall in excellent shape. glass is clean. no dings or scratches to the body EXCEPT for some very minor markings around the exterior of the filter ring. i've included a picture so you can see what it is. this doesn't affect the ability to accept filters or focusing. these are just minor marks that happened while bumping up against other gear inside my bag. comes with both caps and a lens pouch. i believe there was originally a hood with this lens but i never used it and will search for it. if found i will also include this in the sale of the lens.

Price: $850, shipped via insured Priority Mail to the CONUSA, including PP fees.

and finally, an 85 EF F1.8 - a lovely portrait lens. body is in excellent condition. no marks or dents that i can see. glass does have several almost invisible cleaning marks, and there are a few specks of dust inside. as you know, this will not affect the picture quality whatsoever. comes with both caps, but no pouch or box. i'll pack this very securely in bubble wrap and styrofoam to ensure safe shipping.

Price: $320, shipped via insured Priority Mail to the CONUSA, including PP Fees.

please PM with any questions or if you'd like more photos. i'm kind of new here on DPI but i have 100% feedback on the bay with almost 60 transactions under the username "myloiyauh".

thanks for looking.
Andrew.

Last edited:

theflyer

Re: FS: Canon 70-200 IS F4; 24-105 IS F4; 85 F1.8

apologies, i realize i didn't add the dates codes.

70-200 UX10.. date code
24-105 UX05.. date code
85 - no date code.

theflyer

Re: FS: Canon 24-105 IS F4 $850 shipped and PP'd.

So the 85mm has some marks on the glass?
very faint. virtually invisible. i mention it in the interest of full disclosure.
in any event, the 85 is SOLD.

24-105 is still available.

Price reduced to $850 shipped to any address in the CONUSA and including PP fees.