The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: SLR Magic 35mm f/1.7 MC lens for NEX-3 NEX-5 $100

D

dpi2011

I have in like new condition SLR Magic 35mm f/1.7 lens (E-Mount) for Sony Nex 3/5 camera. This lens is famous for its unusual focus and bokeh characteristics and a great tool for creative photographers. This lens goes on eBay for $140.

The lens is clean, no fungus or dust and takes excellent pictures. I used it for a couple of times and realized that I really need auto focus for my photography, so here it is for sale. It comes with original box, caps and manual.

Price is $100 including shipping in the USA. Alternatively you can pick it up locally for $90 if you happen to be in South Bay California. For international shipping please contact me for details regarding shipping cost.