The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS - M2 w/ Self timer

rmeskill

For sale is my M2, serial 1104xxx, that I've had for about six months now. I'm selling because I found a second M6 and prefer having my backup and primary match.
In solid mechanical condition with all functions working. Put quite a few rolls of slide film through it and everything came out as expected, so shutter speeds are accurate. The person I bought it off of last said it had been serviced 5 or 6 years ago, but mechanically it's in great condition and shouldn't require a CLA for some time to come.

There is some light rangefinder separation, but it never caused me any issues while shooting. The patch is bright, as you can hopefully see in the image below, and the separation is only noticable/viewable when looking at it from the front, not through the viewfinder as if to shoot.

It's got a few bumps and bruises, scratches from a strap, a piece of leatherette missing by where the bottom plate attaches, and the bottom plate itself has seen moderate abuse. Nothing too bad, nor nothing that would interfere with functionality-looks far better than I imagine I will at 59!

Asking $650-more pictures here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rmeskill/sets/72157626523122877/

Last edited: