The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hasselblad 903SWC kit with rare Voigtlander finder

I

insideline

FS - Mint Hasselblad 903SWC equipped with extremely rare Voigtlander 15mm 6X6 finder with its own case. 2-A12 backs both mint/as new, strap, Hasselblad polarize filter, red, yellow, warming filters. Included $100 of fresh color and B&W film. $4500.00 or very close offer. PM for phone number and e-mail. Camera takes simply stunning pictures.

Last edited:

Tim Gray

Sweet camera. You might want to make it clear whether or not it has the original 903SWC finder in addition to the Voigtlander finder.

I

insideline

Good thought. No I sold the original finder to fund this 'much' more capable finder. The Voigtlander finders for the 903's are all metal with coated glass, an adjustable diopter and so much better and clearer framing than the original stock Hass plastic version.
Thanks.

I

insideline

I have many close up pictures of the camera which better show its condition as I cannot figure out how to upload fresh images. Contact me for a selection of pictures. I will give this forum another week then its off the the dreaded E...
Thanks.