The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Sony A55 Body & Zeiss 16-80mm

LarryWomack

I'm moving up to full frame. That means my Sony A55 body and Zeiss 16-80mm zoom are up for sale.

I am the original owner of the A55 body. It is less than one year old and in excellent plus condition. It will come with the original "kit" box, all Sony supplied accessories, and the original Adorama sales receipt. It has had a GGS LCD protector installed since day one. I will also include an extra Sony battery with the sale. I am asking $550, including PayPal and standard ground shipping within the CONUS.

I purchased the Zeiss 16-80mm (SAL-1680Z) from the original owner shortly after buying the A55. It is in similar condition. It will come with the original Sony lens caps and hood. Sorry, I don't have the box for the lens. I am asking $575, including PayPal and standard ground shipping within the CONUS.

Photos are available at http://gallery.me.com/lawrencewomack/100056

Thanks for looking!

Larry Womack

Last edited:

LarryWomack

Small addition! The Lens also comes with the original Sony lens pouch. I simply forgot to include it in the original description. My error!

Larry

LarryWomack

In addition to the pouch, I found the original box for this lens!

So, I have the lens, caps, hood, pouch, box, and instructions.

Larry