The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Olympus OM and Super Tak Legacy Lenses

dixeyk

I am getting out of all (well most) of my legacy lenses. They are all great lenses and work well but a combination of vision issues means I am having to move more toward AF lenses. All my lenses are in terrific condition (I'm very picky). I will cover PayPal fees and shipping within CONUS. I will ship internationally but there is an additional cost. Of course I am open to trade possibilities. Feel free to make an offer as well.

Pentax Super Takumar SMC 50/1.4 SOLD
Eight bladed version with wonderful bokeh and sharpness. Absolutely pristine. Like all Super Takumar's it has an absolutely stunning build quality.
$90

Pentax Super Takumar SMC 35/3.5 PENDING
High resolution lens that is very sharp with wonderful rendering. Especially nice for BW.
$75

Olympus 28/2.8
Amazing shape. Like new. Comes with original leather bag, caps, and hood (non metal). The price reflects the fact that it looks brand new. I suspect it has never been used.
$80

Last edited: