The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Rolleiflex 6008 Integral 2 Outfit, Lenses and Accessories – Priced to Sell!

michael marks

Hello,

If you are reading this you know about this incredible camera and the wonderful lenses it uses. I was all set to start using medium format but a shoulder injury now forces me sell this incredible outfit. My loss is truly your gain because this is the last and best version of the Rollei 6008 Integral. This is an Integral 2, NOT an Integral 1. Try finding one, especially for this price! Same thing goes for the accompanying lenses and accessories. Little known fact – not only is this a 6x6 camera, but with a 4560 film magazine the camera becomes a 645 with a reversible back! This kit was painstakingly put together so here is your chance to get a world-class setup in unbelievable shape at a great price.

All items are either new, LNIB, mint or near mint.

1. Rollei 6008 Integral 2 Outfit with 80mm f/2.8 Rollei Zeiss Planar PQ lens

Camera Kit --Like New in the Outfit Box: Purchased this year from a Rollei dealer – the last one he had. It has not seen a roll of film! Mostly fondled. Includes 6008 Integral 2 body with built in motor drive, Rollei Hi-D-Screen with split image center, waist level finder, film magazine, 2 film inserts, battery and battery charger, adjustable Speed Grip (never mounted – still in the bag!), neck strap (still in the bag), body and magazine caps, all boxes and instructions. I can send individual pictures if necessary.

80mm f/2.8 Rollei Zeiss Planar PQ lens – Mint in the box with front and rear caps

$1895 plus shipping.

2. Rolleiflex 45 degree Prism Finder with rubber eye cup – Mint

$295 plus shipping

3. RC-120 push button shutter release and mirror lock up cable – New in bag

$75 plus shipping

4. 60mm f/3.5 Rollei Zeiss Distagon PQ lens – Mint in the box with all paperwork, front and rear caps

$1395 plus shipping

5. 150mm f/4 Rollei Schneider Tele Xenar PQS lens – Near, near Mint with front and rear caps

$895 plus shipping

6. 250mm f/5.6 Rollei Zeiss Sonnar PQS lens – Like New in the Box with all materials and warrantee card, front and rear caps

$1295 plus shipping

7. Rollei 80mm-250mm lens shade – Near Mint
$75 plus shipping

8. Rollei 50mm-60mm lens shade – Near Mint

$75 plus shipping

Paypal accepted.

You can check my 100% positive feedback on the auction site by checking m.b.marks.

michael marks

The following items are sold:

Rollei 6008i 2 camera kit
80mm lens
RC-120 push button release
45 degree prism finder
150mm lens

The following items are still available:

60mm f/3.5 Rollei Zeiss Distagon PQ lens – Mint in the box with all paperwork, front and rear caps

$1395 plus shipping

250mm f/5.6 Rollei Zeiss Sonnar PQS lens – Like New in the Box with all materials and warrantee card, front and rear caps

$1295 plus shipping

Rollei 80mm-250mm lens shade – Near Mint

$75 plus shipping

Rollei 50mm-60mm lens shade – Near Mint

$75 plus shipping

Many thanks!

Michael