Site Sponsors

Thread: FS: Mamiya AF ULD 105-210mm f/4.5

FS: Mamiya AF ULD 105-210mm f/4.5

Mamiya AF ULD 105-210mm f/4.5 zoom lens

The glass is exceptionally clean and it's in excellent cosmetic condition.

+ Lens hood.
    + Both front and rear caps.

Price: CAD 900.00

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Preferred method of payment is bank transfer but other methods of payment are accepted.[b]
    Last edited by boastudios; 16th May 2011 at 08:17.

Re: FS: Mamiya AF ULD 105-210mm f/4.5

More info:

Perfect shape - mint. It has Ultra Low Dispersion lens elements and a very good performer. Here are screenshots of center and farthest corner, at 31mp, 100% view. Sharpening applied. I think it is a respectable result for a fixed aperture MF zoom.

Here is a 57mb file with full-res, full size jpegs, so please only download if you are interested in buying my lens.

The price is $900 (just started listed it) clear to me. 105-210mm is not available at Toronto dealers. In U.S., new it sells for $2100 to $2371. $900 is a steal, far less than used pricing guidelines.

75-150D, what the Toronto dealer considers the current replacement, is $3200. Hard to find one used, especially at a reasonable price.

Very handy at keeping a light setup for landscape / travel, or removing moire from fashion / clothing / architecture by changing distance /zoom a bit. Only reason that I am not keeping it as I have all the primes it replaces in Mamiya, Hasselblad HC and V, and Fuji GX.

Multiple payment methods available.

Here is the only article I could find on it with tests, and the author likes this lens.