The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Mamiya AF ULD 105-210mm f/4.5

B

boastudios

Mamiya AF ULD 105-210mm f/4.5 zoom lens

The glass is exceptionally clean and it's in excellent cosmetic condition.

+ Lens hood.
+ Both front and rear caps.

Price: CAD 900.00

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Preferred method of payment is bank transfer but other methods of payment are accepted.

Last edited:
B

boastudios

More info:

Perfect shape - mint. It has Ultra Low Dispersion lens elements and a very good performer. Here are screenshots of center and farthest corner, at 31mp, 100% view. Sharpening applied. I think it is a respectable result for a fixed aperture MF zoom.

Here is a 57mb file with full-res, full size jpegs, so please only download if you are interested in buying my lens.
http://boasolutions.com/files/ftp/Mir-Lada-Mamiya-105-210mm-P30-31mp-f16.zip

The price is $900 (just started listed it) clear to me. 105-210mm is not available at Toronto dealers. In U.S., new it sells for $2100 to $2371. $900 is a steal, far less than used pricing guidelines.

75-150D, what the Toronto dealer considers the current replacement, is $3200. Hard to find one used, especially at a reasonable price.

Very handy at keeping a light setup for landscape / travel, or removing moire from fashion / clothing / architecture by changing distance /zoom a bit. Only reason that I am not keeping it as I have all the primes it replaces in Mamiya, Hasselblad HC and V, and Fuji GX.

Multiple payment methods available.

Here is the only article I could find on it with tests, and the author likes this lens.

http://www.tonyhowell.co.uk/mamiya105-210mm.htm