The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: [EU] - Summilux-M 50/1.4 ASPH black

Jonas

Yup... I would like to buy a Leica Summilux-M 50/1.4 ASPH, Leica number 11891, a black one. What I'm looking for is a user copy as opposite to a not opened box collector's box. I don't mind some marks from use as long as the optics and mechanics are in perfect order.

Do you have one you can part from? Or do you know of somebody who's cousin's father in law got one? As I'm in the EU and have to pay import taxes for anything brought here from outside of the EU... well, I'm looking for a seller located somewhere inside the union as well.

My PM box is open.

Thank you,

/Jonas

Jonas

IMF, jeepers. Hey, maybe I should wait and then try to buy from somebody in any of the PIGS countries? Nah, let's hope for the better!

Still looking!