The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: NEX Ultra Wide Adapter and 16mm f2.8 E mount lens

Millsart

I've got a like new in box Sony 16mm f2.8 E mount lens for sale

I'd like to sell it with the matching Sony VLC-ECU1 ultra wide adapter, which also is like new in box, with caps and hard leather case.

Great compact fact lens which gives a 24mm equiv FOV and with the adapter you get an 18mm equiv FOV, while still keeping the speed and AF.

Optically its fantastic as well, as good as the bare lens. Attaches on/off of the 16mm in seconds.

Asking $275 shipped for both together

Last edited:

Millsart

I'd prefer to sell these together if possible to make shipping a bit easier and save myself some money not having to mail two packages, as the wide angle adapter is not only a "Must have" accessory for the 16mm, but fairly inexpensive on its own, making it not all that practical to sell. Rather I can offer a better deal packaged.

Cheers and thanks for looking