The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: jinfinance Leica M to Micro Four Thirds adapters (for sale from EU)

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member

I'm selling my two jinfinance Leica M to Micro Four Thirds adapters.
The first one I received from the very first batch didn't reach infinity so I had it replaced with a new one from a new batch with infinity ability, and I didn't have to return the first one.

I paid 88.45 USD for the adapter and I am now selling both of them for 65 USD plus shipping, which equals about 46 EUR plus shipping.

They have only been used a few couple of times on my wife's G1, just to try out my M lenses on M4/3.
I myself never went on with the Micro Four Thirds format and I also sold my Leica M lenses, so these adapters are literally like new.

This picture was taken today.

click for larger - in some browsers F11 deactivates and again activates <-> menu lines

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member

And these pictures plus the screen dump were taken when I purchased the adapter and had it replaced with a new one with the right thickness (the one with the model name).

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member
* NEW PRICE *

ok, so how about a somewhat lowered price - plus a portrait en face :angel:

like 60 USD plus shipping which equals 46 EUR plus shipping, with today's exchange rates

click for natural size - in some browsers the F11 key maximizes and again minimizes <-> the web browser window

Nikon D300 • Carl Zeiss Makro-Planar 2/100mm ZF • 1/30 sec at f/4 ISO 200 • Capture NX

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member

still nobody ?

so what if I lower the price to

50 USD plus shipping

which equals 38 EUR plus shipping

or 31 GBP plus shipping, with today's exchange rates

and I'll take the PayPal fees