The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Premium Canon Camera and Fast L Lens Sale.

fotografz

Canon 1DsMKIII complete in box, with second spare wrist strap, and a bonus array of SD cards to match your current CF cards so you can shoot back-up files simultaneously. Also included is a Hasselblad to Canon adapter and a Leica R to Canon adapter.

This is a mint camera with low milage. I tended to use a now sold 1DMKIII for my candid wedding work which I replaced with a Nikon D3 ... and the 1DsMKIII was used mostly for formals and portraits.

Reason for selling? Recent purchase of a Hasselblad H3D-II/31 to use for formals and portraits. There is some 1DsMKIII warranty left, camera was purchased Jan.8, '08

Current used @ B&H: $7,299. plus shipping. My price: $6,770. including 2nd day air in lower 48.

Pay-pal if you pay fee. Otherwise bank transfer. Or, check prepay and wait until it clears before shipping. (This also applies to all other listed items)

35/1.4L mint, IB. Bought this brand new just recently. $1,149 @ B&H, my price: $875. plus shipping.

50/1.2L, EX+, IB, hand picked copy (sent others back). Superior backlight flare control, creamy Bokeh similar to the 85/1.2L. Current @ B&H: $1,300. + shipping which includes $100. Canon rebate. My price: $985. plus shipping.

85/1.2L MKII, EX+, IB, "the Bokeh champ" of the Canon short tele line-up. Razor sharp in-focus areas. $1,745 @ B&H which includes $125. Canon rebate. My price $1,325. plus shipping.

135/2L, Ex+, IB, Arguably one of Canon's best. $935 @ B&H, My Price $700. plus shipping.

580EX-II flash, Includes one Stofen diffuser and one LightSphere diffuser, connecting cord for Quantum Turbo SC battery ... $290. plus shipping.

STE-2 Controller ... (if you buy the 85/1.2LMKII get this also! It significantly increses AF speed in low ambient light) ... $120. plus shipping.

The whole kit in a Dalsa roller bag .... $10,200. Plus shipping ... over $800. in savings.

Last but not least:

Contax/Zeiss N24-85/3.5-4.5 Conrus converted Canon AF mount zoom. Nothing Canon makes in a wide angle anything, zoom or not, equals the distortion control and IQ of this lens. Pretty quick AF, NO stop down ... acts just like any Canon lens, including full exif info ... $1,150. plus shipping.

You can direct e-mail me (Marc Williams) at:

[email protected]

Pic of 1DsMKIII with Zeiss 24-85 mounted:

Last edited:

Mike Hatam

Senior Subscriber Member
Re: Premium Canon Camera and Fast L Lens Sale.

Hi Marc,

I just sent you an email - I'm interested in your whole Canon kit.

Thanks,
Mike

fotografz

Canon Kit SOLD pending payment.

Zeiss zoom SOLD pending firm confirmation and payment.

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member

Yes,

With Marc's listings you normally have from 30 minutes to 6 hours, depending on the time of day, before everything goes. It has been like that forever...as long as I can remember.

Bob