The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: M9 in Australia

D

drxcm

Hi all,

I have a black M9, 17 months old, in great condition for sale in Melbourne.
Box / accessories / papers all accounted for.

I also have a spare battery and a Thumbs Up EP-1 for it, and the ACMAXX screen armour is installed on the back. Also I have a black softie for it.

There is a tiny spot of brassing on the corner near the viewfinder, and a small irregularity in the paint, but no brassing, on the area where the EP-1 rests (only visible when the EP-1 is removed).

Otherwise it is in top-notch condition. Never needed any work done on it, rangefinder is accurate, sensor is clear and clean, and it has done under 2000 shots. Its never skipped a beat.

I will be taking some 'beauty shots' of it in the next few days, but I thought I'd post and see if there was any interest.

If you're interested, please PM me. I'm happy to meet in Melbourne to complete the sale in person, but international purchases are fine also.

I'm after AUD$6000 including the thumbs up / extra battery / softie.

Pics soon...

Cheers,
Stuart

D

drxcm

lucoloren - no, sorry, keeping my lenses for my M6 and my m43 system :)

D

drxcm

Sorry for the poor pics - I have terrible lighting at my home, and its dark outside!

Here are some snaps of the lovely..

T

Tonysaurus

I'm so tempted to trade in my M8.2 for this. Great to see some Australian sales here! Good luck with the sale.

D

drxcm

If anyone would like hi-res shots please send me a pm with your email address..

Cheers
Stuart