The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD - FS: Sekonic L-558R w/PW Module

johnnykurtz

SOLD - I am selling a lightly used Sekonic L-558 Dualmaster with PocketWizard module. It comes with new battery installed and a new, extra battery in the case.

This is an excellent incident, ambiant and 1 degree Spot meter. In flash meter mode, you can trigger a PocketWizard setup or corded sync as well, or just read the flashes as they are manually fired.

The current Sekonic L-758DR, which covers the same functionality cost more that twice as much.

Here is the PDF manual if you would like to know more about this unit. Sekonic L-558 Manual

It has very few light marks on it as you can see by the images. It was mostly stored in the case. The only real marks to speak of are on the lens cap, which has no effect on the functionality.

The LCD, lenses and dome are scratch free. All the rubber is intact and the weather sealing is tight. This meter functions perfectly and comes with everything it does as new; even the silica :)

SOLD- Price is $325 net to me via PayPal. Sorry, no gift option. I will cover USPS Priority shipping the same or next business day. US only, I hate customs paperwork

Please ask questions.

Cheers,
Johnny

www.johnnykurtz.com/blog

Last edited: