The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: 60d/battery grip/EF-S screen and EF-S 17-55 2.8 IS lens

2tcreative

My 60d is less than 5 months old with aftermarket battery grip (two batteries and auxillary AA-battery tray) and EF-S focusing screen (also have the original). The 17-55/2.8 IS is a wonderful lens. Nearly 90% of what I shoot is with this one.

Have boxes for both camera (plus all documents and software) and lens and the lens has the original hood. Also have Hoya Super HMC Thin 77mm UV filter on it from day one. Looks almost mint for condition. I have pics of the lens but not of the camera (my only one so can't except using a crummy iPhone 3G!!)

Lens pics here!

I am raising money for a 5d Mk ll..

I am doing more manual focus with various groups of lenses (Olympus OM and Leica) and really need a full frame to enjoy all their attributes.

If sold as a lot then $1700. Body/grip/focusing screen together (won't break this up) then $900. EF-S lens is also $900.

I accept cash for local transactions in the Dallas metroplex, or paypal for those that are not local. For those transactions you would need to add the shipping cost from 75126 to your location (shipping cost, insurance, etc. are all the buyers responsibility). Will not ship internationally as it is too much of a hassle.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

2tcreative

sorry that line was omitted in transferring from my word doc.