The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Bessa R with 35 Elmar / Leica ZX2

jmooney

Hi All,

I have for sale a Bessa R in Silver with a 35 Elmar. Body is in excellent shape and everything works 100%. Lens in is good shape and it pretty clean and clear for a lens of this vintage. Might be a tiny bit of haze but the images are excellent IMHO. Lens is cosmetically ok, the brass is visible around the mounting ring and somewhere along the line the infinity lock was removed. I've included some images taken with this combo below. They were shot on XP2 and processed/scanned by a local CVS. I bought this for my wife to try an RF and she doesn't care for it so I'd like to more it along to a new home. This is a great combo to try an RF with and not break the bank.

I would prefer to sell as a combo but will break up as long as the lens sells first.

Samples:

Asking $435 shipped in the US. Foreign please PM for shipping quote.

jmooney

I also have for sale a good condition Leica Z2X Point and Shoot. It has a 35-70mm zoom and I've shot a few rolls with it and they came out fine.

Asking $45 shipped in the US. Due to shipping cost I'd prefer this one to be a US only sale. But if you are overseas and are willing to pay the shipping I'm glad to send it.

Buy the Bessa R combo and you can have to Z2X for $10!

The fine print:

All items are sold AS-IS, no returns. I make every effort to give you an accurate description and am happy to answer questions via PM or email. Mr. Momming little kids 3 nights a week and most weekends don't make phone calls possible so PM or email it must be. I prefer Paypal and would appreciate it being sent as a gift, but that is solely up to the buyer if they want to do that or not. Shipping will be USPS Priority with full insurance. Please feel free to check out my eBay feedback under jmooney776 and RFF as jmooney.