The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Mamiya/Phase AF APO 300mm f/4.5 IF LNIB!

kdphotography

Up for sale is a Mamiya 645AF AF APO 300mm f/4.5 IF lens for Mamiya/Phase 645AF/DF. Lens is in like-new condition, glass clean and clear on both front and rear elements. In the box. Asking US$1,500 and includes shipping CONUS.

I like this lens, but I simply don't use this lens in my work. It literally probably has not been used more than a handful of times.
PM me here.

Ken

Last edited:

Don Libby

Re: FS: Mamiya/Phase AF APO 300mm f/4.5 IF LNIB!

Say it isn't so! This is the same lens that made me buy one back in the day...

kdphotography

Say it isn't so! This is the same lens that made me buy one back in the day...
Yup! This does fall into our rule: "You touch it, you buy it!" Although to be fair, this Mamiya 300mm really is a great lens.

Don, you're in trouble when my IQ180 comes in.... :D

ken

Don Libby

Yup! This does fall into our rule: "You touch it, you buy it!" Although to be fair, this Mamiya 300mm really is a great lens.

Don, you're in trouble when my IQ180 comes in.... :D

ken
First - I'll be wearing gloves

Second - I don't want to hear "I wish I hadn't sold that 300" sob sob sob :watch:

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor

I am on my third one. I know that saying very well. I wish i had my 300mm right now.

Don Libby

This is one of the first lens I'd buy if I ever give up shooting a tech camera,

Ebe

Two pictures I shot a couple of weeks ago with my
Mamiya 645AF-APO-300mm-f/4.5

bensonga

If only I had a Mamiya/Phase 645 body to put this lens on! :cry:

Gary

dogstarnyc

we should start a separate category in FS or WTB known only as:

'Funding the 180...'

says it all really.

Don Libby

Don't ya just love enabling err I mean helping others? :angel:

bensonga

It's amazing how many helpful suggestions I've received re acquiring a 645 or DF body.....what a great group this is!

I keep hoping someone will buy this lens, thereby eliminating the temptation. As we all know, first it's one lens and a body, then another lens, then a Phase One MFDB.....before you know it, we're talking serious $$$! Oh yeah, I've been down this road before..... :eek:

Gary

dogstarnyc

Gary,

As many others on this site will attest, a truly great way in is the ZD back with AFD/AFDII/AFDIII or P1 AF or DF bodies...

I remember a couple of years ago pulling out the mamiya/phase kit one evening at Bryce canyon.. people came over to have a feel and a play.... When and if Ken, Don, Jack and Guy turn up with 180's... there will be a queue all the way to Zion I suspect..