The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD! Black Leica M9 + Battery + Thumbs-Up

Vlad

Time to let go of this beauty. She's served me well, but considering that I want to purchase some long, fast dSLR glass and have been loving shooting with my MP, there's no room for her to stick around.

I purchased this camera in Spring 2010 at the Palm Beach Pro Shop. The camera has 3358 actuations and came back from Leica in January where the RF mechanism was adjusted to spec. For sale is the camera incl. original box with all OEM accessories. On top of that, I'll add an extra Li-Ion battery and a Thumbs-Up EP-1 (pictured). The body has no paint on its front (M9 letters) as well as the back (the Leica Camera Made In Germany bit).

There are minor scratches on the body, all of which you can see in the attached images. I am asking $5300 for the whole lot, paid via Paypal echeck (or add 3% for instant transfer). Shipping to ConUS is included in the price. Contact me with questions.

Apologies for the dust, I tried my best. :angel:

THIS IS SOLD!

Last edited: