The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Sekonic L-758D light meter, $425

stpf8

Sekonic L-758D Digitalmaster light meter in original cordura carrying case, with original box, instruction manual, CD manual and guide, and computer cable. Near-mint condition, I can find only one small rub mark on the back, and the soft-plastic cover for the objective is marked. Most importantly, meter readings right on when compared with two other camera meters on a gray card. PRICE LOWERED: Now $395 including shipping within CONUS.

I've bought and sold extensively on photo.net, fredmiranda.com (SteveP), e*ay (stp-montana), apug (stp), and others over the last 15 years. Contact me through this site or directly at [email protected].

Last edited:

Lloyd

Quick question. I thought the "D" was set to European radio frequencies for auto triggering, and the "DR" was for US frequencies. Is that correct?

stpf8

Sorry for the delay. The "D" does not have the radio transmitter capability. The "DR" does have this, but you have to get the correct version for U.S. versus Europe.

stpf8

The light meter has been sold. Thanks, Lloyd.

Also, thanks for the comments on my website. The sharing of images is my greatest passion.