The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mamiya 645 lenses

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
I have the following Mamiya 645 lenses available:

1) -SOLD- 45mm f2.8 AF lens, exc, includes caps and hood, $500 OBO

2) 300mm f4.5 AF APO, (the white one) includes caps and B+W UV filter (built-in hood). Optics are pristine and mechanics are perfect, but does show a few very slight marks on outer body. This is a very sharp lens! $1650 OBO

3) 500mm f8 mirror lens, manual focus, exc-. This is a very rare lens, made by Mamiya and is quite a good performer (It appears to have larger optics than the typical 500 mirror for 35 cameras and shows superior contrast. I think it is based on a reflector telescope design.) Glass is clean, clear and bright, outer barrel shows some light signs of use. Includes front and rear caps. $600 OBO

4) -SOLD- Mamiya AFD auto bellows, brand new in box complete with electronic adapter for AFD lenses. $800 OBO

PM or email me at jack-at-getdpi-dot-com if interested.