The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS/T Mamiya M645 80mm F4 Macro N Variant

robmac

For sale is a Mint/Mint- copy of the baby brother to the legendary 120/4A macro, the *Mamiya M645 80mm F/4 macro N.

This copy is the more rare, later "N" variant (improved coatings, greater flare resistance and slightly higher contrast vs older, but excellent, C variant)

Lens is virtually immaculate in all respects. Barrel, glass almost looks as if just out of box. Focus smooth, aperture snappy. If any dust, I can't see it. Comes with front and rear caps.

C$330 shipped and PP'd in NA by insured Canada Post NORMAL shipping. Faster method, buyer pays the actual premium. *If in Canada and pay by EMT, deduct 3%. For references, check here, FM feedback system under Conner999 or Ebay as Kumara999 (100%).

Items looking for in trade +/- $$ where applicable:
--------
1. Clean, clear, smooth Nikon 28/2.8 AiS
2. Rotatrim 24" Mastercut dual-rail rotary trimmer
3. Clean Porta Brace DCO-2U (blue or black)
4. Porta Brace PKB-275DSLR Packer
5. Tenba 16-22" Messenger Wraps
6. Manfrotto Variable Friction Magic Arm
7. Nikon 50/1.2 AiS
8. Make an offer anything Nikon MF or Profoto Related ;>

Emails please

robmac

Images sent to Vincent.

Additional items willing to discuss in trade:

-Profoto clear & uncoated dome to Acute series
- Think Tank: ShapeShifter, Urban Disguise 35 V2.0, Streetwalker HD, Skins Kit

robmac

Price cut to $250 for a primo N version of a great lens - on MF and DSLRs (via adapter - how I use my M645 glass).