The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikkor Lenses

Lloyd

SOLD Nikkor 70-200mm, f2.8 VRI In excellent condition. Includes Hood, caps, box, and I added a RRS knob to tripod collar. Asking $1500.00 shipped (US) and PayPal'd. US Sale preferred.

Nikkor 20mm f2.8. Wonderful lens, one of my long-time favorites, in excellent condition. Hood and caps included, no box. Asking $410, shipped (US) and PayPal'd. US sale preferred.

Nikkor 18-35mm f3.5-f4.5 IF-ED AF. Gem of a lens... very much under appreciated. In excellent plus condition. Hood, caps and box included. Asking $410 shipped (US) and PayPal'd. US sale preferred.

Nikkor PC Micro-Nikkor 85mm f/2.8D. A real winner; preferred by many over the never version. In excellent condition. Box, hard case and caps included. No hood (did not come to me with one). Asking $1250.00 shipped (US) and PayPal'd.

I also have Kirk L-brackets for the D200, D70/70s and D2x (fits all D2 models) . $40 each for the D200 and D70/D70s version. $70 for the D2x version. Shipped US and PayPal'd.

All lenses are US models.

Reasonable offers considered. Low-ball offers ignored. ;)

Contact via PM or [email protected]

Pictures here:

http://lnp-photo.smugmug.com/ThingsForSale/Nikon-Gear-For-Sale/15863194_9JkJ6#1305839374_c3xD4XN

Last edited:

Lloyd

Thanks Ryan. I wish it was to get the M9. Just removing some redundancy in the kit, and (more importantly) hopefully covering some unexpected bills.

Lloyd

Dropping the price on the 70-200 to $1500.00, Shipped US and PayPal'd.

(Yes, that's what it says above, I edited it there.)

Lloyd

Price Reductions on remaining lenses:

Nikkor 20mm f2.8:[/COLOR] $385, shipped US and PayPal'd

Nikkor 18-35mm, f3.5-f4.5: $395, shipped US and PayPal'd

Nikkor PC Micro-Nikkor 85mm f/2.8D: $1200 shipped US and PayPal'd

Last edited: