The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica 90mm f/4 Collapsable Elmar

kzphoto

I have a Leica / Leitz 90mm f/4 Collapsable Elmar for sale. Front element has a few cleaning marks, but they're really minimal.

I bought this lens 2 months ago thinking I needed another 90, and I have used it twice since I purchased it. I really just never find the time to use 90mm lenses.

That said, this lens is pretty awesome. Cosmetically it has one small scuff mark you can see here:

_RIM0052 by kzamani, on Flickr

Other wise most everything has only some light use marks, where the matte finish has worn to a slightly glossier finish.

Lens comes with the appropriate hood (with a really small scuff mark) and matching cap. I'll throw in a modern M - rear cap for free, and ask $375.

Shipping is to be determined, but I'll eat the paypal fees.

_RIM0057 by kzamani, on Flickr

_RIM0058 by kzamani, on Flickr

Whole set of photographs available here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/xbleh/sets/72157626813566760/

e-mail: kevin at kzphoto dot org

Last edited: