The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Visoflex II - Visoflex parts - M-grip

maddoc

In the process of reducing stuff, first part of things for sale ...

All prices are including shipping and I take the Paypal fees. Shipping will be with Japan Post, EMS (trackable and insured). The buyer is responsible for all possible import taxes and I won`t mark the package under value. This time I won`t accept returns, if you have a question please ask before comitting to buy. I also won`t entertain trade offers this time.

VISOFLEX II , M-mount version, complete with boxes. This one works perfect on any film Leica M except for the M5 / M6TTL / M7. There are some dirt spots inside the prism housing otherwise the optics are great. The mirror moves easily and focus is perfect. The piece of vulcanite under the top-part is missing (not visible when the VISOFLEX is mounted on the camera) Including both original boxes.

Asking price US$ 159

VISOFLEX 16462 helicoil for the 135mm Elmarit-M 1:2.8 and some older version of the 90mm Summicron-M. Both lens heads of these lenses can be un-screwed and used in combination with this helicoil at a VISOFLEX II or III. Including box.

Asking price US$ 279

VISOFLEX OUAGO helicoil for the 90mm Elmar 1:4 (LTM).

Asking price US$ 79

Leica M-grip. I bought this one two years ago from a member here at RFF. It fits on all film M Leica camera except for the M5. The black soft foam inside has a small crack that is neither visible when mounted nor has any effect on the function.

Asking price US$ 89

Please PM or email me for any questions (and keep in mind the time difference between Japan and the rest of the world)

Thanks for looking !! :)

Gabor