The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Think Tank Urban Disquise 35 v2

Godfrey

Just testing the waters. Anyone have one to sell? Please PM if so. Thanks!
Mine isn't for sale, but as a product testimonial:

It worked great for the trip I just returned from. It carried the MacBook Pro 13", Olympus E-5 + Summilux 25, ZD 11-22, ZD 50, Nikkor 85, plus all the power and cabling accessories, card wallets, batteries, etc etc without a hitch and protected its contents very nicely. It's small and efficient, wasn't a single problem carrying it on-board five air flight connections or stowing it in overhead or under seat compartments, and the shoulder harness attachment made schlepping it around the airports on my back mostly painless (nothing is completely painless after a few hours of carrying 18lbs worth of gear!).

It's not a great shooting bag, for me anyway, but as a "carry stuff to destination" bag it is fantastic.