The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Ship from EU : Mamiya AFD III

Anders_HK

Ship from EU (Sweden) 1 ~ 25 June 2011 only, thereafter from Hong Kong.

Condition: One abrasion top right, else much like new condition (due one time scrape against other gear in my camera pack.

Asking price: 1200 Euro plus shipping.

Over last six months or so I have sold many of my gear here and on LuLa and Ebay. Please check, my login there same. All gear I sold have been as detailed described and very well cared for. Has been used with Leaf back which I just traded in with less than 3600 on shutter, and at first I used an old AFD. Thus say around 2500 on shutter.

Will post more info and photos within 24 hours.

Thank you.

Regards
Anders

Anders_HK

Attached are photos, iphone 4.

There are actually two blemishes; one to the top panel to the right just below the small display window (third photo), and one on the left side of the viewfinder towards eye piece (fourth photo).

Focus accuracy has been verified by Mamiya in Japan two times, but it turned out the problem was with my 45mm D lens for which they replaced the lens elements, see separate sale.

Condition can be described as like New after around 2000 exposures use. Standard 645 focus screen is included.

Please feel free to ask any questions and I will do best and honest in describing. F.y.i. I am Swedish and offer for sale when travel to Sweden first, and if not sell during that time, later from Hong Kong where I current live.

Thank you.

Regards
Anders

Last edited:

Anders_HK

Can highly recommended this seller due to good experience with previous purchase of his gear :)
Thanks! Same as the ZD I sold you 3.5 years ago on cash transaction and later handed you in Bangkok, this camera is exact as I have stated and although a tool has been very well cared for. It always travel in my Tenba Photo Back Pack and since the two marks it travels in a thin pouch within it.

All my gear sales have been with perfect honesty and I maintain that as fundamental important --- and quick shipping.

Anders_HK

BUMP.

Still available. Please note that last day for me to ship within EU is 23 June, thus for folks within EU to avoid VAT. After that I will of course ship worldwide from Hong Kong.