The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Canon Rangefinder 50/1.8 LTM Lens

kermaier

I have too many 50mm lenses, so up for sale is my Canon 50mm f/1.8 LTM lens in black/chrome finish.

Another really clean, late example of a great, underrated lens. Kitchingman's data would have this lens circa 1970, and it's got Canon's later gold-tinted coatings.

Glass is clean, focus is smooth and beatifully well-damped, aperture is smooth and solidly clicking, diaphragm is clean, mild cosmetic wear (light wear on the focus ring, moderate wear on the front rim).

Comes with original Canon "A" bakelite rear cap. Overall, a very fine lens that will produce results to rival any f/2 50mm of its time.

I'm asking $255.

Administrivia:

Prices include PayPal fees.
Shipping, via USPS or FedEx, is additional at cost. Local pickup in NYC is possible as well.
I'd prefer to keep things in North America, but if you're elsewhere in the world, contact me and we'll see.

By the way, if you'd like to see more of a track record for me, I have the same user name at RFF, and my eBay ID is dogleg31.

Last edited: