The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hasselblad 500CM/80mm/60mm120mm+

Very good condition 500CM; I'm the original owner (around 1978). One very small dent in hood (see pictures) and some paint loss on tripod mount. A speck of dust inside the 80mm lens. Otherwise very clean. $1000

Also:

60mm F3.5 Distagon, with UV filter, hood, caps and original box, excellent condition $750
120mm F4 Makro Planar, with UV filter, caps and original box, excellent condition $750
extra A12 back with box, excellent condition $100
A16 back, excellent condition $175
Chimney hood with box, some wear, glass is fine $50
Acute Matte D (42217) $250
Yellow filter, clear filter and .5 Proxar for 80mm lens $30
hood for 80mm lens $20
plastic back cover $10

I couldn't fit all the pictures here, but will be happy to email others if anyone needs more.

Will consider package offers, and trades for M-mount lenses. Shipping to be determined depending on number of items, but will be at cost. Paypal add 3%.

I've bought one or two items here (35mm Summarit) and have lots of feedback on Ebay as SGreenberg

Thanks.