The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leicatime Shoulder Strap, Natural Aged Brown **SOLD**

I am selling this new, unused Leicatime 'Luigi' shoulder strap in the upgraded natural aged brown color. Lug protectors not included. I bought this with my Leicatime X100 case, but prefer using my Gordy strap. Price is $OLD net paypal'd to me and shipped CONUS. Actual pics below:

Fresh out of the packaging:

Still unused:

I'll also include at this price the fancy "Leica" keychain:

Last edited:

D&A

WOW! For approx. 2 + years I've periodically have been posting a WTB ad here on Getdpi for this exact strap (in this color)...and what happens... I get back to a computer to find one has listed and sold...darn! Oh well, maybe buyer will decide that a strap thats pink with purple poka dots is really what they needed instead :)

Dave (D&A)

D&A

Well why don't you just buy directly from Luigi?
Well of course that's the logical option...and always one that's available but...generally the ones listed here do save some $$, although by the time I got to read the ad, I have no idea how much this strap was listed for?

In any case, it's always fun to purchase such items from forum members:)

Dave (D&A)