The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: (CAN) Panasonic G1, 100-300mm

Roel

I have two items for sale:

1) A MINT Panasonic G1 plus a spare battery for sale. I purchased this camera in late December 2009 (from an authorized Panasonic dealer) for my wife. It is in perfect cosmetic and functional condition. We are selling it as she has upgraded to a GH2.

Included in the sale:

- the G1 itself
- body cap
- two (2) genuine Panasonic batteries (BLB13)
- strap
- video-USB cable
- manual
- charger
- original box (it is a G1 kit box, but the lens is not included)

Price for this camera body is $200.00 Canadian or US dollars which includes shipping within Canada or to the USA.

2) A MINT Panasonic 100-300mm zoom lens. It was purchased in January 2011 from an authorized Panasonic dealer and it is in perfect shape (cosmetically) and it functions perfectly. Glass is spotless. It performs very well for a compact, inexpensive telephoto zoom and is very sharp. We are selling it because we have these focal lengths duplicated in other lenses.

Included in the sale:

- the lens itself
- lens hood
- front/rear caps
- original box
- soft pouch
- manual

Price for this lens is $500.00 Canadian or US dollars which includes shipping within Canada or to the USA.

I accept Paypal gift or Email Money Transfer (Canada).

If you have any questions or wish to purchase, please contact me at [email protected]

Here are some photos for your viewing and purchasing pleasure:

Last edited: