The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Olympus Pen-F and SMC Super Tak

dixeyk

I have collected a number of lenses that for one reason or another I find that I do not use. They are all in mint or near mint shape unless otherwise noted. Prices include PayPal fees and shipping CONUS (with insurance).

Olympus Pen-F 40/1.4
Very fast lens with lovely color and excellent sharpness. It is a particularly nice fit with the smaller m43 bodies as the adapter is quite small. This lens is clean with mark free glass and minimal dust. It does have a small amount of oil on the aperture blades but it does not effect operation or IQ. Comes with Pen F to m43 adapter.
$280

Pentax SMC Super Takumar 35/3.5
Sale fell through on this so I am selling it again. It is in mint condition. It has a lovely rendering quality and is as sharp as the Panasonic 14. Comes with Honeywell/Pentax metal cap.
$65

Last edited: