The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Mamiya 645AFD 55mm f/2.8 for Mam/Phase

kdphotography

Ok, up for sale is a Mamiya 55mm AF f/2.8 lens for Mamiya/Phase 645. This lens is exceptionally clean. Front and rear elements free of any marks. Caps and lens hood. For some reason, I can't find the box, but the lens will be well-packed on shipping.

Too late for a bake-sale or fundraising as my IQ180 comes in next week. I've decided to upgrade and pick up the new 55mm LS so this lens is just a duplicate of the same focal length and needs a new home. This is a nice clean lens for an attractive price.

US$325 shipped CONUS.

PM me here. Ken

Last edited:

kdphotography

I know it's a sh*tty noisy natural light photo from my Canon G9, but please don't make me take a better photo for ebay...

Lower pricing only for the GetDPI family. Nice price---and barely enough to spend at Guy's Bake Sale! :D

US$300 shipped CONUS.
ken

kdphotography

Hey Ken... how sharp is this copy? I'm interested.
Hi Shelby,

I've never pixel-peeped with this lens---rarely do with any lens. But you're free to try it out. Full-frame sensor backs push the lenses the hardest; crop sensors MFDBs are more forgiving and consequently you have more lenses available to you.

PM sent.

ken