The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M9 Steel Gray

bradhusick

I am planning to buy an M9-P (see Leicarumors.com) so I am selling one of my M9 cameras that I bought in September 2010. This is a Steel Gray with approx. 2000 shutter activations, in the box with all original accessories and paperwork. It's nearly perfect, with two small blemishes, one in each corner as pictured below. Giottos screen protector in place from day one.

$6400 net to me. Paypal accepted. No lower offers, no trades please. Thank you.

The lowest "buy it now" price on ebay for an M9 now is over $6800.

Last edited:

bradhusick

Special discount for GetDPI members who joined at least 90 days ago...

$200 off, for a net of $6200 to me. Limited time.

mathomas

Someday I'll sell half my gear (or more) to afford an M9. Someday. I wish that day was today, because I'd like a gray one. Best of luck with the sale!

kebebe

Thanks, besides you have 2 M9s so selling one is not a big risk and you can always buy another one later.

bradhusick

I can hand-deliver the M9 in BC, Canada (near Vancouver) as well. I am visiting there often in the next several weeks.

ashwinrao1

Brad's a great guy who keeps his gear in immaculate condition. In fact, I have seen his gear and have purchased with confidence from him before. If I needed an M9, I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him, as he cares for his items and showers them with Leica-love ;)

Best of luck with the sale, Brad!

NB23

I was seriously willing to buy this camera but the silly "limited time specials" and "limited offer to a few limited GETdpi users" turned me elsewhere. This used Leica market is becoming silly and creating its users into monsters.
:salute:

Fates

Sounds like it is in good spirits to me... and hey, you've been a poster long enough on the forum to qualify. Bump up for Brad.

bradhusick

I was seriously willing to buy this camera but the silly "limited time specials" and "limited offer to a few limited GETdpi users" turned me elsewhere. This used Leica market is becoming silly and creating its users into monsters.
:salute:
I am sorry that I offended you NB23. I was simply trying to reward my fellow GetDPI members. I appreciate what Jack and Guy have built here and offered this in good spirits. Of course I would extend the same courtesy to you.

ashwinrao1

Ain't no thing but a chicken wing. I know Brad personally, and he's one of the kindest, most gracious people to spend time at this forum. He prices his gear accordingly, keeps his kit in great condition, and stands behind his product. NB23, there's a lot of good will at this forum, so best get used to it ;)

D&A

Ain't no thing but a chicken wing.
Hi Ashwin,

I've heard many an expression in my lifetime, but this is a new one on me..especially in the context it's being used. Love to know what it means....but all I can think about is "Leica...tastes like Chicken? :)

Yet on a seperate issue, when it comes to Brad, I can say without hesitation that if he lists an item that I was interested in purchasing...I wouldn't hesitate a second....he has my complete confidence and always presents "FS" items in a very straight forward manner.

Dave (D&A)

ashwinrao1

My Leica tastes like chicken...LOL...just kidding. I guess I was trying to lighten the mood...basically, the "rewarding GetDPI members" stuff is all said in hood faith, and taking it the wrong way is sort of over-reacting to the situation..."Ain't no thing..." if you catch my drift...the chicken wing part just rhymes...LOL...

Not to derail Brad's post...he's the epitome of a guy to buy with confidence from...