The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Lenses and Scanner

srtiwari

Have way too many lenses for the Leica mount, and just bought an M9- so, much has to go. many of these have hardly been used at all, and I always try to buy Mint or New equipment.
Prices include PP and shipping in CONUS. Willing to work out other locations.
Don't really want any of this back, unless, of course, the description was inaccurate. And then too, can only refund purchase price, not shipping.
Have bought and sold much (too much, some would say) here, on RFF, and EBay (kerichokid)

More pictures at this link…
http://kerichokid.smugmug.com/Photography/On-Sale/srtiwarigear-sale/12800078_K3NN6

1. Leica Summaron, 35mm F2.8 M mount ($800)
Absolutely pristine lens. not a mark anywhere. Slight dust seen. Focus is smooth, F-stops crisp.; comes with rear cap, and a filter on the front. No box etc.

2. ZM Biogon 28mm F2.8 M mount ($800)
Spotless, like new, slight dust inside, no marks of any kind. Focus and Aperture rings perfect, no "wobble" of any kind. Comes with original box, caps, instructions, AND the 25/28 hood.

WITHDRAWN ! Rollei Sonnar 40mm F2.8 LTM Mount ($500)
Also like new, used just a few times, comes with box, leather case, original front and generic rear caps. No marks at all, focus, aperture stops all smooth.

4. Voigtlander Nokton Classic 40mm F1.4 M mount ($450)
Bought few years ago, still almost like new, all functions work fine, some dust visible. MC version, not SC. Focus and aperture work perfectly. Comes with original box, instructions, dedicated hood.

SOLD ! Voigtlander Heliar 50mm F2 in LTM ($525)
Bought new from Cameraquest, still like new, with everything as it comes in the box. including LTM-M adapter. Not much else to say.

6. Polaroid 4000 Film scanner ($275)
Everything as it comes in the box. I have not used this in a while, but it works as expected. I prefer using my KM5400 II.

Last edited: