The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: D300 Nikon

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Well it is time to sell it. I think if I have more than 5k in actuations than it maybe too much DCS5723 is the last shot I took. I guess that is 5723 but anyway in excellent condition 2 batteries , RRS plate , Hand strap and a couple CF cards . Box and all that stuff. Paypal is fine . 1325 sound good. Need to pay for another lens for my Mamiya

J

jmoore

Re: FS: D300 Nikon

Guy

Sent an Email to your @cox.net address,

John Moore

M

Mango

Steve, PM me ... if my D700 gets here soon, you can have my D300 at a good price ... it's even newer than Guy's :D
Hi Marc,

If Steve doesn't want your D300, please contact me. Also, please tell me about any lenses that you might be selling.

Thanks!

Regards,
Mango

Terry

Yes,
I ended up cross listing it on FM because there was no interest here. It then ended up selling in about 5 minutes.

Terry