The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Cambo 24, 35,47,72,150...and more

greygrad

Just to let Cambo users out there know that I've put a load of gear up for sale on eBay. I'm happy to do a deal here as long as you are a registered member with a few posts under your belt, and I'm open to reasonable offers. I'm located in Toronto, but all prices are in US$. PM me if you're interested in any of the gear.

Pictures and descriptions are on eBay, so - other than the price, I won't repeat them here.

Up for sale are:

Cambo 24mm f5.6 XL Schneider Apo-Digitar with Center Filter IId - $3499

Cambo 35mm f5.6 XL Schneider Apo-Digitar with Center Filter IIf and matched Cambo mask for viewfinder - $3499

Cambo 47mm f5.6 XL Schneider Apo-Digitar - $2499

Cambo 72mm f5.6 L Schneider Apo-Digitar - $2750

Cambo 150mm F5.6 N Short Barrel Schneider Apo-Digitar with WRS-1048 Spacer / Macro Adapter - SOLD

Cambo WDS-580 Viewfinder - $675

Cambo WDS-616 Focussing Hood and WDS-619 Groundglass - SOLD

Shipping is extra - at cost determined by your location. Local pick-up is fine if you're in Toronto. If you don't pay with PayPal I'll split the saving and reduce the price we settle on by 1.5%.

I have loads of positive feedback on eBay in both the UK and Canada, and have also bought and sold on Fred Miranda, Luminous Landscape and Getdpi with no problems at all.

Thanks for looking.

Angus

Last edited:

greygrad

Just thought I'd post some pictures. Open to offers folks.

The 24mm

Sale pending...

The 35mm

Last edited:

greygrad

47mm sold

Of the lenses and accessories listed, that just leaves the 35mm (see above) - anybody like to make me an offer? I'm pretty flexible on this - it's a great lens.

Once the 35mm has been sold I'll be listing my Wide RS + P1/Mamiya Plate.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Can you give me a price on your WRS+Mamiya plate and 35mm. I need a crap load of love here to swing this.