The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Pentax 645D

Nebster

Howdy all,

I'm selling my 645 kit. Assembled in December, so this camera is under USA warranty through the end of the year. Camera body is in stellar condition, with box, all the bits and pieces, etc. Approximately 1,000 clicks on the shutter.

Price is $9,250.

Shipping (insured airmail only to USA confirmed address) and payment fees (if applicable) extra.

Pics coming!

Ben

Last edited:

Nebster

wow! this is the first used 645D sale that I have seen. Good luck with your sale.
Yeah, I've got mixed feelings. But circumstances take me on arduous trips out of the country over the next six months, and I no plans to do any serious photographic "expeditions" until the end of the year. I have a travel rangefinder kit that moves easier when flying for business.

Thanks for your well-wishes!

Nebster

I guess I'm not allowed to edit the top of the thread to adjust pricing. So I'll do it here:

New price: $9,050.

This is it, the last drop before the dreaded EBay. Don't make me go to the evil dark side! :)