The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Voigtlander 25mm 0.95 m43 Lens BRAND NEW UNOPENED UNUSED IN BOX

saxshooter

For Sale:

Brand new, unopened retail box -- actually, it's still in the sealed USPS shipping box from the US authorized Voigtlander dealer, sitting on my table.

This is a micro 4/3 lens.

I pre-ordered this lens and in the long wait for it (it's still back-ordered) I bought a few other things, including a custom made Polaroid converted 4x5 camera, so this has to go.

$1275 shipped in CONUS included via PayPal. International locations please PM me for adjusted shipping.

Ships from Washington DC area.

Last edited:
D

dtakias

I would definitely buy it if the price was lower than that.

S

Shelby Lewis

what's the deal with the price (and I don't mean that argumentatively)?

OlliL

I'd say it's just the availability of this lens.
Just like the prices for used X100s.

GLWS anyway

saxshooter

Thanks for the interest, everyone.

You can get in line at cameraquest.com, it's $1099 there.

They are (currently) rare and there is a waiting list. Some people on ebay are selling used versions for $1100 and upwards. I've even seen $2000. Mine is new, untouched, unopened in the box. If it doesn't sell at my asking price, I'll just keep it. Darn, I may just hold onto it anyway. No big deal.

Not many .95 lenses out there that can close focus like this one: the new Noctilux-M is .7m and the Canon rangefinder 50 is 1m. This Voigtlander Nokton goes down to .17m. Crazy bokeh. The results from using for video are very stunning also. Very unique.

S

Shelby Lewis

sorry about that... thanks for the reminder, Amin.