The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

[FS] Canon AE-1P + FD 300mm f/4 L, 135mm f/2.8, 50mm f/1.4 + Adapters + Extras

dwrz

I'm trying to sell this as a kit before letting go of it piece by piece. I will probably regret it, but I need the cash badly. I'm looking for something around $400, or best offer (paypal). Buyer must also cover shipping. All you need is a roll of film and this kit is good to go.

Canon AE-1P: Fully working, absolutely no issues. You can read a review of this excellent camera here: Canon AE-1 Program.

Canon FD 300mm f/4 L lens: Optics perfect, no haze/fungus/oil, aperture blades snap responsively, comes with tripod mount, original forward and rear caps.

Vivitar 135mm f/2.8 lens: Love this lens, probably the one I will miss the most. Perfect optics, no haze/fungus/oil, snappy aperture blades. Original rear cap, generic front cap.

Canon FD 50mm f/1.4 lens: Optics perfect, no haze/fungus/oil, aperture blades snappy. Original front and rear cap. Comes with case.

Filters (for 50mm lens): Kodak polarizing filter, close-up lens (with original box), Canon haze filter.

Adapters: 3 Canon FD to Micro Four Thirds adapters (with rear lens caps), so you can have all three lenses mounted and ready to snap on your m4/3 system without having to fiddle around with adapters.

4 duracell lithium batteries for the AE-1P, plus there is already one inside the camera.

Here is a quick photograph of the kit: