The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Panasonic 14/2.5

dixeyk

Okay, now that I have my act together and have figured out what I'm going to sell and not...here goes. I have some legacy glass and native glass to sell. They are all in nice shape and I am selling mostly because I do not use them so I'd rather see someone on this forum get them. I'll move them to eBay if there is no interest here. All prices include PayPal fees and shipping.

I'd consider a trade for the Panasonic 45-200.

Panasonic 14/2.5 PENDING
I bought it from another board member and it is as new shape. It comes with front and rear caps and even smells new. It is everything you have been told...small (tiny in fact) fast top focus and very sharp. I am finding that I don't shoot much WA, when I do it's for traveling so I prefer using my 14-45 as it is more flexible.
$290

Last edited: