The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FEELER: Hasselblad H4D-40 and 35-90 lens

leicashot

Something has come up and I may need to sell these or one of these pieces.

Both have less than 1000 actuations, purchased only 2 months ago.

Both in mint condition in box etc. Will come with warranty. If interested, PM me with your (fair) offer.

Paypal or bank transfer accepted. US sales only.

I have plenty of feedback and references if needed. Same username on ebay.

Kristian

.....asking prices:

Lens: $5850
Camera: $14,500

Please no low-balling, I need the $$$ to go towards helping my family right now, so please be fair. This equipment is all like new. Pictures to come, but expect it to look like new/mint with EVERYTHING in box.

Last edited:

ashwinrao1

WOAH! That'd be the Hassy that I want, but it's likely too rich for my wallet. Hope verything's okay, Kristian....by the way, for any whom are interested, Kristian is a great dude who contributes regularly.

All the best, Kristian, and hope that whatever came up isn't too bad a deal for you...

leicashot

Thanks Ashwin, yeah some stuff has come up and need to raise some cash urgently for my family (medical), so this needs to go :-(

It's been amazing on the two shoots I've used it on and I'll definitely purchase as soon as I get over this current situation.

Hope you're well Ashwin!

D&A

One thing that always gives me a great pleasure to say...is that Kristian (Leicashot) is one of the most upstanding and genuinely nice individuals to deal with. Whether it's about buying one of his items (or selling him something) or talking with him about specific aspects of photography and/or equipment in general... Kristian views and dealing with him are always both refreshing and rewarding. I hope all turns out well and for the best!

Dave (D&A)

leicashot

Cheers Dave, thats some mighty kind words, and I'm happy to offer that service to anyone here. Have a good one!